Actuellement aucune traduction en français n’est disponible.
This training is an extension to the ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) training. Policies and specificities of software testing in agile projects are topics of this training.
The training teaches differences between agile and non-agile projects and the usual ways of agile implementation. Topics like agile organisation and their principles, practices and processes as well as the position and role of the tester are part of the training.
The training is based on the official ISTQB® Agile Tester syllabus with mainly the following contents:
Agile Software Development:
- Agile Manifesto
- User stories
- Continuous integration
Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices and Processes:
- Differences between agile and non-agile projects
- Integration of testing activities in agile projects
- Role of test activities in agile projects
- Role of the tester in the agile project team
Agile Testing Methods, Techniques and Tools:
- Concepts such as test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, etc.
- Test pyramid and testing quadrants
- Assessment of quality risks
- Development of test-driven test cases
- Exploratory testing
Participants will be provided with:
- a folder with hard copies of slides, exercises, sample exam and syllabus.
The training is aimed at Test Managers, Testers and Developers, Business Analysts and Requirement Engineers who are involved or will be involved in agile projects.
The ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) certificate is a prerequisite.
Basic knowledge about agile practices (e.g. under http://www.scrumguides.org/) is helpful.
The Agile Tester training ends with a one-hour exam to obtain the "ISTQB® Agile Tester" certification.
In Switzerland the certification body is the Swiss Association for Quality (SAQ), in Europe the Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
The participation fee for the training is 1'950,00 CHF plus VAT.
In Switzerland examination fees are included in the participation fees.
In Germany additional examination fees wee be invoiced. Fees are location dependent.
In addition to the the training material the training fee includes:
- Welcome drink, snacks during the breaks and lunch meal
- Examination fees (Switzerland only)