Actuellement aucune traduction en français n’est disponible.
As Test Manager, you are responsible for the project management of the test processes. The activities related to software testing, from the very beginning of the project to the successful delivery, should not be executed in an ad-hoc manner, but planned in accordance with defined goals, documented and monitored to ensure that the goals are achieved and the constraints are respected.
Our ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) - Test Manager training will enable you to
- Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organization.
- Organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control.
- Create and implement test plans consistent with organizational policies and test strategies.
- Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
- Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders.
- Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
- Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team.
- Propose a business case for test activities which outlines the costs and benefits expected.
- Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
- Participate in test process improvement initiatives and lead them.
(according Syllabus ISTQB CTAL V2012)
The training follows the official ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) - Test Manager Syllabus and covers mainly the following topics:
- Testing Processes
- Test Management
- Defect Management
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Tools and Automation
- People Skills – Team Composition
Numerous exercises are used in the course to facilitate the transfer of the acquired knowledge into day to day practice.
Participants will be provided with:
- A folder with hard copies of slides, exercises, revision questions and Syllabus,
- An USB-stick with the entire course documentation, and
- The book “Software Advanced Software Testing – Vol. 2 - Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Manager”.
The training is aimed at anyone who is or will be in charge of planning, organizing and managing of test projects: Project leaders, Development leaders, Test managers, Test engineers, Software developers, Quality managers and anyone who holds a ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) certificate.
The ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) certificate is a prerequisite.
The training ends with an exam (180 minutes) to obtain the "ISTQB® Certified Tester (Advanced Level) - Test Manager" certification.
In Switzerland the certification body is the Swiss Association for Quality (SAQ), in Germany the international Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
The participation fee for the training is 4'000,00 CHF plus VAT.
In Switzerland examination fees are included in the training fees.
In Germany additional examination fees are invoiced (price location dependent).
- Welcome drink, snacks during the breaks and lunch meal
- Examination fees (Switzerland only)
- Book “Software Advanced Software Testing – Vol. 2 - Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Manager”